4 day weekend to do list
I have today off and Monday off from tutoring as I have clients that are out of town, so that means I have a 4 day weekend.Whoo-hoo! I am going to try to be as productive as possible and get some things done.
I went to the grocery story this morning....should have gone yesterday, as they were packed and were out of a lot of things. Oh well, I was able to get the essentials that I needed and since I am trying to eat down our freezer that is probably a good thing. Was able to get Gatorade, milk, snacks for the kids, bananas and blueberries. Spent $45.
The biggest things on my to do list this weekend are:
- deep clean and organize Rebecca's room. Her room is the smallest bedroom in the house. It has no closet and no storage and it is a strange l shape. Needless to say it is a disaster. I really need to get it decluttered and cleaned this weekend.
- deep clean the living room. It has been a couple of weeks since I have cleaned the toys out from under the couches and sorted and decluttered the toy bins so those need done. I also need to dust this room, as the amount of dust bunnies is scary!
- Make medical binders for Jacob and Benjamin. Now that both boys are under the care of the board of DD, I need to get my act together and make binders that contain all their medical info, copies of their IEPs, etc. This is important because we have an appointment in 2 weeks to have an evaluation for Jacob to see if the doctor thinks he is on the aspberger's spectrum.
- mowing the grass
- write and schedule to post 2 book reviews
- plan out my tutoring sessions for the next 2 weeks