30 Days of Gratitude: Day 28: For my daughter's birthday

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....




DAY 28: 



I am thankful everyday that I was blessed with becoming a mother 9 years ago today. At 11:28PM on 11/28/2006 Rebecca was born and I became a mom for the first time. I am so blessed to have 3 wonderful kiddos, but Rebecca has a special place as she is the first.  I can't believe she is 9 years old!


If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017