30 Days of Gratitude - Day 8: Lazy Sundays

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 8: 

Today I am thankful for lazy Sundays
This afternoon, after lunch, I laid down on the couch with my head on my husbands lap and I napped on and off for almost 2 hours, while he watched football on TV and the kiddos played. There are days you just need to take a day of rest and just relax. Today was a good day for it. 
How do you relax? Do you take a day of rest? 
If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017