Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ben's cow and chick

On Wednesday, Ben's preschool class participated in their building's art show. (Ben's school building houses 4 different preschools for a total of 8 different preschool classes.)

Ben was so proud to show off his cow that he had made using recycled materials and his chick that he made with his hand prints. 


Underneath his cow it said: 

"I made a cow. Cows eat grass. I made a boy cow. My cow has a tail. My cow has spots. I like cows." 
 

Ben also made this chick. Near the chick, it said that Ben had said: "We eat chicken. I like chicken."  LOL
 

Ben has really flourished this year in his preschool class and we are so grateful for his teachers, his aide (who has become like a grandma to him!) and his therapists.

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Thank you for sharing your cutie pie's creativity! I'm so happy all is going so well for him at school! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice looking cow and chick Ben. Teachers who love teaching and make a child flourish are amazing. Cheryl. Ps. I love eating chicken too.

    ReplyDelete