As we head into this week, and as I am facing surgery tomorrow, I took everyone's advice and made sure we had easy to fix meals on hand for my husband to make this week. We are trying to keep things regular for the kids as much as possible, so I also took into mind what kinds of foods they like.
Instead of assigning different meals to each night like I would normally do, I have just made a list that my dear Husband can pick and choose from. Whatever isn't fixed this week will be moved to next week.
Here are the choices for this week:
- Lasagna (frozen in freezer)
- Hamburger helper
- Hot dogs and baked beans
- Chicken patties with veggies
- Macaroni and cheese and peas
- Fish sticks, french fries and a veggie
- Manwich, green beans and carrots
- Waffles, sausage links, and fruit
- Frozen pizza and fruit