Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday (10/17/2016)

Happy, Happy Monday! Today has been an atypical Monday around here as the kids are home from school and the weather is absolutely perfect for being October 17! Today we spent the day working on Rebecca's AHG cooking badge, took a trip to the pumpkin patch and just had a great day. This is all after a crazy Sunday of Jacob's birthday celebration! So it has been busy but fun! Now I am off to join into Sandra's Happy Homemaker Monday theme today. So let's see what else is going on in my little corner of the world. 

 

THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS:::

Absolutely beautiful!! The temperature today was in the low 80s and it is supposed to be that way until Thursday when cooler weather returns. I love fall, but today's weather was amazing! 

ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE THIS MORNING:::

Today I had cheerios with banana cut up in the bowel. And a can of caffeine free diet mt. dew. (I know, not the healthiest drink).
AS I LOOK OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:::

The trees are starting to really turn color and it is absolutely beautiful. The only downside is that as I look outside my kitchen window, I see that several of my neighbors have political signs in their yards. I HATE this time of year, especially this year, as everyone is so divided and tensions are high.

RIGHT NOW I AM:::

Typing up this post, trying to decide what else I need to get done tonight and listening to the kids eating dinner and watching T.V.

AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE:::

You can tell that the kids have been home today from school as there are numerous toys laying around and the house looks lived in today.

ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST:::

I still have a ton to do tonight, including uploading photos to Walmart, getting tutoring stuff ready for tomorrow, write another blog post and schedule, clean up kitchen from dinner, do at least 1 more load of laundry.

HAPPENING THIS WEEK:::

Monday: kids are off of school today, Ben had speech, Rebecca worked on her AHG cooking badge, we went pumpkin picking, etc.
Tuesday: I tutor and Rebecca has American Heritage Girls meeting, need to make a trip to Walmart
Wednesday: Tutoring
Thursday:Tutoring
Friday:
Saturday: Rebecca has to help at a fundraiser
Sunday: PSR for kids and church

CURRENTLY READING:::


ON THE TV TODAY:::

Kids are currently watching cartoons. Tonight at 8, the TV will be mine as the Cleveland Indians play the Toronto Blue Jays in the American League Championship Series. The Indians are winning the series 2-0 in a best of 7 series. Go TRIBE!!

ON THE MENU THIS WEEK:::

Monday::  chicken and cheese casserole, peas and pears
Tuesday::  waffles, sausage, fruit
Wednesday:: chili and grilled cheese
Thursday:: hamburger helper and peas
Friday:: pizza
Saturday:: macaroni and cheese
Sunday:: pot roast, mashed potatoes, corn

WHAT I AM CREATING AT THE MOMENT:::

Nothing at the moment, but I HAVE to get going on our vacation photo book and I think I may have the perfect picture for our annual Christmas cards. Also I have an idea for the kids' annual Christmas ornament that they get from St. Nick, but need to get working on those.

FAVORITE PHOTO FROM THE CAMERA:::


PRAYERS, INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE, OR DEVOTIONAL:::

So there you have it, a little peek into my life on this Monday night. Hope everyone has a great rest of the day and a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment