Thursday, October 13, 2016

How's my to-do list coming along?

On Monday, I posted a rather long to do list that I wanted to get done throughout the week in preparation for Jacob's birthday party on Sunday. Being that today is Thursday and I have a rather long day of tutoring ahead of me, I thought I would see where I stood on my to do list and what I still need to accomplish. So let's see where I stand, shall we?


  
Just a reminder that this is my list for cleaning the downstairs in preparation for Jacob's birthday party this coming weekend. I hope to work on this throughout the week and that way I don't have to scramble around on Saturday.
  • deep clean downstairs bathroom (including dusting, cleaning toilet and sink, sweeping and mopping floor)
  • Deep clean the living room 
    • dust ceiling
    • clean out from under couch and loveseat
    • clean out and vacuum rug under the recliner
    • redo mantel area for Halloween
    • sort toys and books in kids' corner
    • get things of floor near the bottom of the steps (this includes bag that I took to hospital that never got taken back upstairs)
    • clean, organize and dust TV stand
    • sweep floor
  • Declutter desk area
  • Straighten up dining room
  • Clean off shelves that are in between dining room and living room
  • Dust ceiling fans in dining room, living room and mud room
  • Clean off porch (including sweeping and wiping down table and chairs)
  • Mop kitchen, dining room and living room
  • Wipe down walls
There are also my day to day to-do list items:
  • laundry
  • cut all kids' fingernails and toenails-- I did Benjamin's.
  • Pay bills and balance checkbook
  • Take a load of stuff to Goodwill
So I am making some progress and that makes me happy. I still need to tackle the corner of the living room, but most of the major cleaning is done. And that makes me happy, especially since I am starting to fight a head cold. I always get sick around Jacob's birthday

Well, I need to get kiddos off to school. Hope everyone has a happy Thursday! We've almost made it to the weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Why is it whenever we have big plans we catch a cold?! Hope you can nip it in the bud before the weekend!

    ReplyDelete