Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day questionnaire

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is a day we celebrate love, whether it is with a spouse, significant other, with our children, etc. It is a day to show those we love that we care about them, even if we just tell them that we love them. Last night I made cinnamon roll hearts for the kids for breakfast this morning. They have their school parties today. Later I have a little treat for them as well!

For myself in honor of Valentine's Day, I decided to answer a questionnaire that I saw last week on Facebook.


This questionnaire is all about you and your significant other.



Who's the oldest?: My hubby is by 7 years!
Who was interested first?: Me
Same high school?: No
...
Most sensitive?: Me
Worst temper?: Probably me...
Most social?: Probably me....
Hardest Working?: We both are.
Most stubborn?:
Bill
Most sarcastic?: Bill
Causes the most mess?: Bill
Wakes up first?: During the week, usually Bill as he has to go to work first.
Biggest family?: Me
Who cooks the most?: Me.
Who cries more?: Me
Best singer?: Him
Hogs the remote?: Him
Best driver? I think that I am
Better cook?: ME
Spends the most money?: Me
Smartest?: Him
Most common sense?: Both of us
How long have you been together?: since 2004


Feel free to play along! I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and tell those special people in your life that you love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment