Happy Homemaker Monday---err...Tuesday (3/28/2017)

Happy Tuesday! So sorry I didn't get this up yesterday. I was busy all day long with errands, an organizing project, tutoring, and doing household stuff and then it was after 9pm and I was exhausted. So we shall hop onto it today and I will join in (albeit a day late) with the lovely Sandra over at "Diary of a Stay at Home Mom" in her Happy Homemaker Monday meme.


So let's get started: 


THE WEATHER:::
It is rainy and overcast this morning. Not sure if it is supposed to stop raining later or not. It is also supposed to be in the low 60s. Personally, I am loving not having the heat on during the day at home.

ON MY READING PILE:::
I finally finished "Wonder," which turned out to be a wonderful book. Need to figure out what to read next.


ON MY TV:::

On Friday nights, we typically do pizza and a movie for the kids. This year I would like to try to remember what movies we have watched, so I will be recapping here. This past Friday night, we watched "Finding Dory." On Saturday night, I took Rebecca out to for a mother/daughter date and we went to see "Beauty and the Beast." I thought Disney did a wonderful job with the movie and would highly recommend it!

ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK:::
MONDAY: hot dogs, baked beans, and cantaloupe
TUESDAY: tacos, cheesy rice, and pineapple
WEDNESDAY: Pot roast (in the crockpot), mashed potatoes, corn
THURSDAY: chicken and cheese casserole, green beans
FRIDAY: 
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:



ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR THIS WEEK:::
Monday: Go to the grocery store, Ben speech and OT, tutor, trash and recycling to curb
Tuesday: kids to school, tutor,
Wednesday: kids to school, tutor
Thursday: kids to school, tutor
Friday: kids to school,
Saturday:
Sunday: PSR, church, Ben's birthday
And each day has the daily housework that needs to be done and I have some deeper cleaning to do as we are having cake and ice cream at our house on Sunday for Ben's birthday. 

LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE:::
It doesn't look too bad considering we were home all weekend. I need to mop the downstairs and clean the bathrooms. I also need to clean up the office/computer area as it is a disaster.  


FROM THE CAMERA:::



WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY:::
khakis, a black sweater and black flats
 
SIMPLE PLEASURE:::
Having a nice clean room to be in. I spent some time yesterday cleaning and organizing the toys in our living room. It looks so much better and is so much more peaceful in there.

DEVOTIONAL OR QUOTE:::






So there you have it. A little peek into my life on this Tuesday. Hope everyone has had a great day and let's see what the rest of this week will bring! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017