Weigh In Wednesday #10 of 2017

So one of my 2017 goals is to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. This is a necessity for me, as in the last few months I have gained 15 pounds. That is not good. I want to be healthier and feel better about myself. 

In order to keep me accountable, I am hoping to come back each Wednesday to share my weigh in and my successes and failures from the previous week. So let's hop to it and see how I did this past week, shall we?


SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO??? 
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 236.6 pounds.
My weight this week is: 234.6 pounds. 
So a loss of 2.0 pounds!  :-)
Total loss from 1/1/17: 7.4 pounds 

With my weight gain last week, I was feeling pretty low. So I was happy to step on the scale and see a loss of 2 pounds this week. I will take it. Still 2 more to go to undo the weight gain, but at least the scale is going in the right direction. :-)

I also came to the conclusion that I just cannot have chocolate in the house. If it is in the house I am going to eat it and most likely eat a lot of it. So I just won't buy it. Hopefully that will help.

If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your progress going?

Comments

  1. Good for you for getting right back on track! I have those trigger foods too - chocolate being a big one for me too!
    I won't be stepping on the scale until the end of the month so I'm not sure how I am doing in that regard. But, I am trying to cut my portions back and move/walk more.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Portions for me really isn't an issue, except with sugary carbs and chocolate! I am trying to cut those down.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! So happy for your progress! I lose weight easily, but I am an excellent finder also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017