Weigh In Wednesday #9 of 2017...on Friday

Oops. Well time got away from me this week. It has been a LONG week both mentally and physically and I am so ready for the week to be done with. I contemplated not even writing this post and waiting until next week, but I decided that I needed to get it done. So sorry it is a couple of days late, but I did weigh in earlier in the week and so here is where things stand....Warning, it isn't pretty.




SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO??? 
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 232.6 pounds.
My weight this week is: 236.6 pounds. 
A gain of 4 pounds!! :-(
Total loss from 1/1/17: 5.4 pounds 

So definitely not the direction that I want the scale to go in. I definitely know that it was stress/depression eating. I ate way too much chocolate and sugary carbs and I didn't move at all. That is how the whole week went. It is so hard. That is all I can say about this process.

If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your process going? 

Comments

  1. Meh. So the weight gain week is over. You're still down one pound. On to a new week. You will get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should read "down six pounds." Not sure why it autocorrected to "one." Yay, you.

      Delete
  2. Whatever don't do like I usually do, get discouraged and self destruct. Today is a new day and there is no harm and no foul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was that kind of week here too...to the point where I will probably do Wednesday Weight In posts once a month. Too much fluctuation here for me.
    For what it's worth, I think you are kicking butt even with a weight gain! You are continuing to be accountable and moving forward which makes ALL the difference in the world! You can do this! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017