Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017

So one of my 2017 goals is to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. This is a necessity for me, as in the last few months I have gained 15 pounds. That is not good. I want to be healthier and feel better about myself. 

In order to keep me accountable, I am hoping to come back each Wednesday to share my weigh in and my successes and failures from the previous week. So let's hop to it and see how I did this past week, shall we?


SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO??? 
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 236.0 pounds.
My weight this week is: 234.4 pounds. 
So a loss of 1.6 pounds! :-)
Total loss from 1/1/17: 7.6 pounds 

Yay! So happy to see the scale moving in the right direction again!  As I was reflecting on things that have to do with my weight, I was thinking about the things that have worked for me in the past and so I decided to give carb cycling a try again. I feel that I eat too many processed carbs so this way I wouldn't necessarily feel deprived. And I have decided I can't beat myself up if I have a bad day; I will just try that much harder the next day or the next meal. I went the store on Monday and got lots of fresh veggies and some fruit and I processed most of it Monday night so it is easily accessible and I have no excuses. Hopefully this will work!

I have also recommitted to walking at least 3 times a week. My brother has said he will walk with me and I can also make my hubby walk with me on the weekends so I really should have no excuse!

Altogether I am happy that the scale is back to moving in the right direction!

If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your progress going?

Comments

  1. Awesome work! It's so challenging to consistently lose, & you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Rachel! And I love that you are recommitting to walking AND will get to spend some quality time with your loved ones in the process - that's a definite win in my book! Here's to a good week and weigh in next Wednesday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reducing weight is not difficult if you have the correct support and knowledge , i was searching on-line and came upon this site and got to know that many had success in reducing weight, i am seeing awesome results too, here is that site, hope it will help those who really want to lose weight

    https://fatlosseasyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend