Weigh In Wednesday #19 of 2017

So one of my 2017 goals is to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. This is a necessity for me, as in the last few months I have gained 15 pounds. That is not good. I want to be healthier and feel better about myself. 

In order to keep me accountable, I am hoping to come back each Wednesday to share my weigh in and my successes and failures from the previous week. So let's hop to it and see how I did this past week, shall we?


SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO??? 
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 233.2 pounds.
My weight this week is: 231.6 pounds. 
So a loss of 1.6 pounds! :-) :-) 
Total loss from 1/1/17: 10.4 pounds 


So I am down 1.6 pounds! HAPPY DANCE!!! 

Finally. Finally I lost more than .3 or .4 pounds in a week and I didn't gain. I will take it, as I know that a healthy way to lose weight is to lose between 1 and 2 pounds a week. So I will take it!

I started out last week really well, eating really well and not really snacking. I truly believe that that is what helped my weight loss this week. I wasn't able to walk very much last week due to all the rain. However, yesterday I was able to get out and had a nice long walk including a trip of the tower.










Eating wise the last few days hasn't been great. I have been eating way too much processed food and I am feeling it. I need to get back to the way I was eating last week, because it really did make a difference. For now I will be happy with my weight loss!

If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your progress going?

Comments

  1. Way to go! Great progress on your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Go Rachel! That is AWESOME! =) I love the pictures too - what a beautiful place to exercise! Here's to another great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super for the loss! And nice pictures too! Wishing you a great and losing week again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy for you Rachel - stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reducing weight is not difficult if you have the correct support and knowledge , i was searching on-line and came upon this site and got to know that many had success in reducing weight, i am seeing awesome results too, here is that site, hope it will help those who really want to lose weight

    https://fatlosseasyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend