Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday 20 and 21!

So one of my 2017 goals is to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. This is a necessity for me, as in the last few months I have gained 15 pounds. That is not good. I want to be healthier and feel better about myself. 

In order to keep me accountable, I am hoping to come back each Wednesday to share my weigh in and my successes and failures from the previous week. So let's hop to it and see how I did this past week, shall we?

Me after walking one morning

SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO??? 
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 231.6 pounds.
My weight this week is: 229.0 pounds. 
So a loss of 2.6 pounds! :-) :-) 
Total loss from 1/1/17: 13.0 pounds 


So I am down 2.6 pounds! HAPPY DANCE!!! 

I am so sorry I didn't update this last week! If you are wondering, last week and the week before I stayed the same weight. That is crazy considering that life has been crazy with the end of the school year craziness. Also to keep things honest, there were days that I just didn't feel like writing as there were other things that I wanted to focus on-- like cleaning house, lol. I needed to take a break, so I did. I have still been trying to eat better (although with stress, there have been good days and bad ones!). I have been trying to walk at least 3 times a week. I have also gotten down to drinking an average of 1 pop a day, instead I have replaced pop with water flavored with mio. I have even tried their energy ones with caffeine but without the aspartame that is in diet pop. I am hoping that I can get back in a routine now that school is out. I have one more school function to attend (as long as it doesn't rain tonight!) and then it is summer break for all my kiddos. My summer schedule will be crazy but I am still hoping to be better at eating better and working out!

Well I should hop off here so that I can get ready for tonight. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some updates on what has been keeping our family busy the last week or so!

Have a great Wednesday night everyone!



If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your progress going?

6 comments:

  1. Nice job Rachel, and not just for the weight loss. Being in tune with what you can and can't do on a day, is healthy as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam. I feel guilty for not blogging, but at the end of the day there just hasn't been enough time or energy. Hoping to get back to it though now that school is out for my kiddos.

      Delete
  2. Wow! Nice job! And, I am happy to see everything is okay! Sometimes you have to focus on YOU and walk away from the computer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I feel like I had to take the break as I was falling behind on everything else and something had to give.

      Delete