Saturday, August 26, 2017

20 Questions.....

Anne in the Kitchen over at "new happenings at the table and whatever" had these fun questions on her blog the other day and invited everyone to play along at answering them. I decided to go ahead and join in the fun. So here are 20 questions and my answers: 



1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? 

Straw from my cup of Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Where was your profile pic taken? 

My picture on here was taken on the beach of Indian Beach, North Carolina in the Summer of 2016
3. Worst pain you've ever experienced?  

Toss up between my kidney stone pain or my hysterectomy pain. Both were worse than when I gave birth. 
4. Favorite place you've traveled? 

Indian Beach, North Carolina
5. How late did you stay up last night? 

11:00 PM
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?

North Carolina
8. Which of your Blogger friends lives closest to you? 

Not sure...Maybe Sluggy in Pennsylvania. Any one read this who lives in Ohio?
10. When was the last time you cried? 

Earlier this week when I dropped the kids off of school. Still can't believe Ben is in Kindergarten.
11. Who took your profile photo? 

I did. It is a selfie with Dear Hubby and I.
12. Who was the last person you took a picture with? 

My hubby! 
13. What's your favorite season? 
Spring
14. If you could have any career, what would it be? 

Working with kids
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it? 

Of course.
16. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be?  

My Grandma
17. Are you a good influence?

I try to be. 
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? 

About once every few years I will get a craving for Hawaii style pizza, so sometimes pineapple is acceptable on pizza. 
19. You have the remote, what channel? 

Sports Time Ohio or a sonic tap music station
20. Whom do you think will play along?

I have no clue. Maybe no one. Who knows. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of your day and weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Great information is shared in this article. This blog is very interesting. Losing weight is not an easy job. It requires some time. Keep doing hard work it will pay off. Now its time to avail limousine service Dublin ca for more information.

    ReplyDelete