Monday, August 28, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday: August 28th edition

Happy Monday! Once again I am joining in with the lovely Sandra over at "Diary of a Stay at Home Mom" in her Happy Homemaker Monday meme.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was busy. Saturday, Rebecca and I headed out to a baby shower for my cousin. I haven't seem some of the family members in years so it was good to go (even though I really didn't want to at first.). Then came home to get Rebecca's stuff and pick the boys up and head out to Rebecca's bff's house so Rebecca could have a sleep over there. Then we went out to dinner. Yesterday, we went to pick Rebecca up. Then it was home to work on laundry and watch the Indians. I was so tired yesterday. Then before I realized it, it is Monday morning once again. So time to get this week started.  


THE WEATHER:::
It has been absolutely beautiful here. Temperatures in the middle 70s with low humidity. I will definitely take it. I think we are supposed to get some storms this afternoon through tomorrow night though. We are definitely blessed with our weather right now. 

Speaking of weather, I cannot imagine what the folks in Southern Texas are dealing with in terms of the destruction from "Harvey." I cannot imagine....    

ON MY READING PILE:::

I am taking a break from review reading and I picked up "Any Dream Will Do" by Debbie Macomber at the library. It is her newest book.  


ON MY TV:::

Cleveland Indians baseball
Bringing Up Bates
Everybody Loves Raymond (I rediscovered this last week and man oh man there are SO many similarities to the show and our life!)
Country Music videos 
ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK:::
SUNDAY: Ham and Broccoli pasta alfredo and homemade garlic bread 
MONDAY: Meatball subs, green beans, corn
TUESDAY: Buddie boy sandwiches, chips and fruit
WEDNESDAY: Whole chicken in crockpot, stuffing, corn
THURSDAY: Macaroni and cheese and peas
FRIDAY: pizza sticks and fruit
SATURDAY: ??? (Our Saturday plans are up in the air, so I am not sure what we will be having yet.)

ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR THIS WEEK:::
Monday: kids to school, turn in dental paper to school, walk, laundry, mail rent, get Rebecca's AHG papers ready for tomorrow, send out more invites for tutoring sessions
Tuesday: kids to school, walk, Kroger for pop and bananas, Rebecca AHG meeting and parent meeting
Wednesday: kids to school, walk, tutor in afternoon
Thursday: kids to school, walk, tutor in the afternoon, menu plan for next week and make out grocery list, call Dad to wish him happy birthday
Friday: kids to school, walk, grocery store, tutor in the afternoon
Saturday:??
Sunday: family walk 
And each day has the daily housework that needs to be done.


LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE:::
It doesn't look too bad. I need to sweep the downstairs and deep clean litter boxes. 

FROM THE CAMERA:::  My sister and I at the baby shower on Saturday. She has started her senior year in college and I am so proud of her. She came home for the weekend. She HATES being hugged...LOL 



WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY:::
purple tanktop, black workout capris, black flipflops

 
SIMPLE PLEASURE:::
Seeing different wildlife on my walks. This morning, I saw a huge hawk that had landed in a tree. 

DEVOTIONAL OR QUOTE:::




So there you have it. A little peek into my life on this last Monday of August! Hope everyone has had a great day and let's see what the rest of this week will bring! 
 

12 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the baby shower. Sometimes I really have to motivate myself to go out places and then, I always end up enjoying myself when I do. I really need to add daily walks to my to-do list. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like going to showers and teas, but I make myself go and have a decent time once I get there.
    I am with your sister and that hug thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running super late this week with all the "horrific excitement" we've had around here. Sounds like you had a wonderful visit and busy busy week. I LOVE your inspirational - never more true right now. Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The solution segment dominated global asset performance management market share in 2019, and is expected to maintain this trend during the forecast period as most of the organizations have started adopting asset performance management software to manage the various problems related to the maintenance of assets and obtain real-time information regarding the failure of assets beforehand.

    Also read: acetic anhydride market | Medical Devices Market

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meaning of tissue culture is the process or technique of making body tissue grow in a culture medium outside the organism; also : a culture of tissue (such as epithelium)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a href="https://techjustify.com/35-free-roblox-account-password-with-robux/">Free Roblox Accounts & Passwords

    Free Windows 10 Pro Product key

    Free Disney Plus Premium Accounts

    How to Turn off Talkback in Android

    ReplyDelete
  7. On Privacy Papa we do thorough tests and research to find what is best for you.f1 streaming channels free

    ReplyDelete
  8. I endorse your ideas you have presented in this article. I do applaud your work. Please keep me updated in this article. Now its time to avail https://boisecabservice.com/"> for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really realize what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helpful and interesting too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete