Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday: Walking with Hubby Now

So this is the first full week back to school for the kiddos. And with that starts a new season of routine for me. I have decided to start my walking routine again, and to make it even better Bill is working a new schedule so he has been joining me. Let's see If we can keep this up.   

My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was 236.6.
My weight today is: 236.0.


So a loss of 0.6 pounds. 
Total loss from 1/1/17: 6 pounds

Exercise wise this is what happened this week:

Monday: I recommitted to walking. I walked the kids to school, then walked to Kroger for bananas, tissues and castlebury sauce, then home. I also walked to school and home again in the afternoon for a total of 3.7 miles. 
cute bunny that I saw after I took the kids to school

Sweaty was the name of the game. It was SO HOT and HUMID! 


Tuesday: Bill and I went hiking at Wolf Run Park for a total of 2.44 miles. 
Pretty butterfly we saw on our hike

This path had a pretty steep incline for 1/4 of a mile. 

The view from the top though was beautiful.

We made it up to the top. 

Wednesday (Today): Bill and I headed out to Ariel-Foundation Park for a long walk. We walked 3.55 miles. 

We saw LOTS of frogs today and turtles.

The sun was out today and no humidity! 

Cute little grasshopper that crossed our path.

So I am feeling pretty good about my physical activity. I hope that I can keep up some sort of activity each day. I love that my hubby is joining me even though I know that he prefers to run. Now hopefully this will translate to a weight loss next week. We shall see what the rest of this week will bring.  


       If you are on a weight loss journey, how are you doing? 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one’s Good posting! I enjoyed reading it, I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice evening! keeping this website.
    Kurta Pyjama For Kids

    ReplyDelete