Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Monday! Once again I am joining in with the lovely Sandra over at "Diary of a Stay at Home Mom" in her Happy Homemaker Monday meme.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I had a lovely one. On Saturday, we got to attend a fall party at our friends' horse farm. The party was for her riding clients, but we are almost like family so she invited us as well. The kids had a blast. Sunday, was the first Sunday for the kids' PSR classes and church. Then we just relaxed around the house watching the NFL interspersed with coverage of Hurricane Irma. My in-laws were unable to evacuate from their Florida home. The storm passed directly over them, with the eye going over their home around 3AM this morning. I talked to them this morning and they were safe, but were unsure of damage as they were not allowed outside due to continued threats of tornadoes and wind. Just thankful that they are safe. I have been meaning to get this post up earlier, but this is the first chance I have had to sit down. I started a new babysitting job today-- where I get to watch a 7 week old little girl and between that and stuff that I needed to get done for our home and for my tutoring clients this week, this is the first time for me to sit.

So with that being said, let's get to it....

  


THE WEATHER:::
Here I hate to say that our weather hasn't been too bad. It has been in the low 70s. I do think we are supposed to get some showers tomorrow night and into Wednesday and Thursday but nothing major. 

RIGHT NOW I AM:::
Sitting here typing this up. I have also just saw the tail end of the Cleveland Indians game. They have won 19 straight! Go Tribe!  

ON MY READING PILE:::
Still nothing at the moment :-( I really need to get reading some of my review books.


ON MY TV:::

Cleveland Indians baseball
Bringing Up Bates
Counting On
Everybody Loves Raymond (I rediscovered this last week and man oh man there are SO many similarities to the show and our life!)
Country Music videos 
College football

ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK:::
SUNDAY: bbq chicken packets with potatoes, sliced cucumber and tomatoes 
MONDAY: ham slices, macaroni and cheese, broccoli
TUESDAY: Greek style green beans and chicken in the crockpot, salad
WEDNESDAY: hamburger helper and salad
THURSDAY: mozzarella stuffed meatballs, green beans and salad
FRIDAY: pizza and fruit
SATURDAY: ??? (Our Saturday plans are up in the air, so I am not sure what we will be having yet.)

ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR THIS WEEK:::
Monday: babysit A, trash out to the curb, wash all the kids' sheets, figure out tutoring stuff
Tuesday: babysit A, walk, Jacob doctor apt, tutor in the afternoon
Wednesday: kids to school,  babysit A, walk or do a workout dvd, tutor in afternoon
Thursday: kids to school, babysit A,  walk or do a workout dvd, tutor in the afternoon, menu plan for next week and make out grocery list
Friday: kids to school, grocery store, walk, tutor in the afternoon
Saturday:
Sunday: family walk 
And each day has the daily housework that needs to be done.


LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE:::
It looks really good now as everything is put away since the kids are in bed. I need to run the dishwasher still.  

FROM THE CAMERA:::  
Sunday, I ended up taking a nap. I woke up feeling like I was being watched. I looked down towards the bottom of the bed and this is what I saw: 


WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY:::
my pajamas (it is after 10:30 at night!)

SIMPLE PLEASURE:::
Freedom  

DEVOTIONAL OR QUOTE:::



So there you have it. A little peek into my life on this Monday night! Hope everyone has had a great day and let's see what the rest of this week will bring! 
 

2 comments:

  1. You really had a busy time of it lately-enjoy your few minutes of seat time. I don't have little ones any longer, and even I feel the stretch. Carve out some time for yourself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your information very useful. You have a very nice blog... There was a lot I learned from it. I have written a blog post on common mistakes while touch typing. Usually, you cross your fingers on "Y" and "B". Some people are used to pressing with different indexes for "Y". So that you don't make a mistake while typing, please visit my site.

    ReplyDelete