Monday, September 18, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

Happy Monday! Once again I am joining in with the lovely Sandra over at "Diary of a Stay at Home Mom" in her Happy Homemaker Monday meme.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I am actually typing this up on Sunday night as my Monday is going to be CRAZY! I will be babysitting A, so I am trying to get a jump on my Monday to-dos. 

So with that being said, let's get to it....

  


THE WEATHER:::
Hot is the correct word to tell what the weather is. We are supposed to have temperatures in the upper 80s all week with high humidity. I think we have a chance of storms on Wednesday. Last week we needed to have our jeans and jackets most of the time, this week we will need our shorts and tank tops again! Oh well, that is September in Ohio. LOL 

RIGHT NOW I AM:::
Sitting here typing this up. I also have the Packers game on, even though they are losing big!   

ON MY READING PILE:::
Still nothing at the moment :-( I really need to get reading some of my review books.


ON MY TV:::

Cleveland Indians baseball
Counting On
College football
NFL football

ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK:::
SUNDAY: breakfast for dinner--scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, strawberries and grapes
MONDAY: Cheesy taco pasta (new recipe) and salad
TUESDAY: Tex-mex chicken in the crockpot and rice (no rice for me as this is a low carb day for me)
WEDNESDAY: buddy boy style sandwiches, chips, fruit, baby carrots
THURSDAY: Fish sticks/ shrimp, green beans, salad
FRIDAY: pizza and fruit
SATURDAY: bbq chicken drumsticks, corn, green beans, salad

ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR THIS WEEK:::
Monday: babysit A, trash out to the curb, redo all fruit fly traps, figure out tutoring stuff
Tuesday: babysit A, walk, tutor in the afternoon, Rebecca to AHG
Wednesday: kids to school,  babysit A, hike, tutor in afternoon
Thursday: kids to school, babysit A,  hike, tutor in the afternoon, menu plan for next week and make out grocery list
Friday: kids to school, grocery store, walk, date with Bill
Saturday:
Sunday: Teach PSR, kids to PSR, church, Mommy and Daughter date
And each day has the daily housework that needs to be done.


LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE:::
It looks really good now as everything is put away since the kids are in bed. Everything is clean!   

FROM THE CAMERA:::  
Saturday we took the kids out for a walk on the path. The weather was warm, but not humid and it was nice to get out of the house. 



WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY:::
still in my clothes from today. Polka dot black and white tank top, jean shorts and black flip-flops. I will be changing into my pjs shortly.

SIMPLE PLEASURE:::
The quiet.  

DEVOTIONAL OR QUOTE:::
http://www.yourtango.com/2016286839/15-quotes-help-you-fall-back-love-yourself



So there you have it. A little peek into my life on this Monday! Hope everyone has a great day and let's see what the rest of this week will bring! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think we have the same weather! I'm freezing tonight but by the end of the week will be wanting the a/c back. Oh, breakfast for dinner. May have to borrow that one for this week. Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete