Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Jacob is 8 years old today!

How time flies! Seems like yesterday that it was October 11, 2009 and I was a new mom of 2. Jacob was born in the early morning hours of that day and he changed our lives in so many ways! I can't believe that my baby boy is 8 years old today! 


We started the day with waking to the birthday song and then he got to have donuts for breakfast before heading off to school. He took in tootsie roll pops this year for his birthday treat! Tonight, he will get to choose what is for dinner...I think he is leaning toward McDonald's. LOL But we shall see. 

Overall, I can't believe that our smart, loving, full of empathy, funny, sports-obsessed little boy is 8. 

I thought it would be fun to interview Jacob for his 8th birthday and here are his answers: (to see his answers from last year you can go here.) 

1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
Daddy

2. What is your favorite color? 
Blue

3. What is your favorite television show?
Football games

4. What's your favorite outfit?
My DabCat shirt

5. What sport do you like the best? 
Football, like last time

6. What song is your favorite?
"Roar" by Katy Perry

7. What is your favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cheerios or Lucky Charms

8. Who is your best friend?
Kayla

9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A tennis player

10. What is your favorite book?
"Baseball Superstars Album 1993"

11. What are you really good at?
playing sports

12. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
Hawaii

13. What is your best memory?
I remember that..
I forget..
.I remember when I went to a football game when Mount Vernon played
Heath and Uncle Josh was there playing. 

14. What would you buy if you had $1000?
1000 sports cards

15. What vegetable do you hate the most?
Celery

16. If you could have a wish, what would it be?
To buy 5 million baseball cards

17. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
cookie dough

18. Who is your biggest hero?
Russell Wilson

19. What do you like to do best with your friends?
Play tag

20. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday?
Get 50 sports cards. 



Happy 8th birthday Jacob! 
We love you a ton! 



3 comments:

  1. I think the boy has a thing for sports cards. Better that than sports cars, right? lolz

    Hope Jacob has a great Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Football, like last time. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sensing a sports theme here. lol. Happy birthday Jacob!

    ReplyDelete