Saturday, February 4, 2023

Little touches of decor for Valentine's Day

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope everyone is staying warm and having a good weekend so far. Today, I thought I would hop on here and share my few decorations for Valentine's Day. I am finding that I like having little bits of the holiday out for that month and it just makes me smile. 

As you come to our back door, you will be greeted by my small garden flag and a heart Love sign on the door. 



After you come in, if you need to use the restroom, you will find a little decor on the back of the toilet to give the bathroom a little touch of the upcoming holiday. 


When you enter our living room, you can sit and be greeted by some lovely decor on our mantel. The Be Mine and Hugs and Kisses signs were actually Dollar Tree finds this year. The kissing snowman gnomes, I had bought at a Christmas Bazaar a couple years ago and never displayed as they really didn't fit my Christmas theme. However, I noticed their hats make a heart and they are perfect for Valentine's Day.


Finally, on top of our piano, you will find the last bit of Valentine's decor. The cabin sign was a Christmas gift from my nephew. The candles I have had for a few years. And the fake succulents, I picked up last year at Big Lots. The Peg family was a Christmas gift from my sister a few years ago. 


So, there you have it. Little touches of Valentine's love for this month. I hope you enjoyed this little tour. 
Let me know if you decorate for Valentine's Day. 

10 comments:

  1. I used to put Cricut die cuts on my kitchen cabinets for EVERY holiday, but haven't since we moved from my farmhouse. For Valentine's Day, I made a quilt with heart blocks, which I thought would be nice to have out in late winter, but I decided to give it to DD, who will use it to replace the Christmas quilt she puts on the foot of her bed in late November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a red blanket for the couch but no other blankets for Valentine's Day. That is nice that you gave a quilt to your DD.

      Delete
  2. So far, the red Kiss with the fairy lights is the only thing that smacks of Valentine's Day. I have other things in mind that may or may not be. I do like a bit of each holiday around the house.Your decorations are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love seeing decor for the different holidays! You have some super cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute!! My cats would have a field day at your house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly our kitties leave the decorations alone.

      Delete
  5. Enjoyed seeing your Valentine's Day decor, very quite. I love the gnomes and the peg family. I've been slow about putting anything out this year, cleared quite a bit out last year. I do have a flag but am not ready to replace my Chiefs garden flag quite yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well technically you can put out your garden flag on the 13th and it will still be in time for Valentine's Day. LOL

      Delete