In order to keep me accountable, I am hoping to come back each Wednesday to share my weigh in and my successes and failures from the previous week. So let's hop to it and see how I did this past week, shall we?
SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO???
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 238.6 pounds.
My weight this week is: 237.6 pounds.
DOWN 1.0 pounds!! :-) :-)
I am happy with these results. Obviously I wished for more, but considering it was a bad week I will take the one pound loss.
This past week was stressful, and just seemed off. I have been battling depression this week and it shows in my food choices-- a lot more carbs and sugar was eaten. I think it had to do with the schedule being off as the kids had an unexpected day off, then a delay, then several things moving around of my own schedule, etc. It was just a bad week. I also noticed that on days where I didn't leave enough time to eat breakfast with the kiddos, were the days were I wanted to snack and eat lots of bad things. It continued to last night, when I really needed junk food, so I had half a bag of mini chips ahoy cookies. It is what it is, and I woke up this morning determined to get back on track.
I know that stress and depression affect my eating. Anyone have any tips on how to combat this?
On the exercise front, I exercised every day except for Friday and Sunday!
- Wednesday: I did a 3 mile Leslie Sansone walking DVD for 50 minutes total
- Thursday: I did a 41 minute workout on the Wii Fit Plus
- Friday: I took the day off as this is my grocery shopping day and getting things done day
- Saturday: I walked outside for 51 minutes for a total of 2.7 miles. This included this HUGE hill. I really felt it. I got my workout in before we had to take Rebecca to basketball and before it started raining.
- Sunday: Nothing, as we ended up being out of the house most of the day
- Monday: It was raining all day, so I did a 45 minute Wii Fit Plus workout
- Tuesday: I did a 42 minute Wii Fit Plus workout-- the free step program and watched the first half hour of Counting On while doing this. I worked up a huge sweat as I go faster than they count and I do arm movements at the same time.
If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your process going?