- Make a budget and stick to it.
- Continue to gain Mypoints, Rewards points through bank, Pinecone research money, and swagbucks to use toward gift cards to be used to buy gifts
- Save and KEEP $1000 in the emergency fund---we have had to dip into this a couple times this year and I would love to see it STAY at $1000.
- Continue to coupon and write letters for coupons (at least 5 a week)
- Have 2 no (low) spend months---January and June
- Work on paying down the Discover Card bill
- Figure out a way to bring in more money by working from home---ideas I am throwing around are tutoring, copying family home movies to dvd, making and selling simple cakes, being a part of the farmers markets to sell homebaked goods....
- To write on the blog 4-5x a week.
- Gain more readers--- I would like to have at least 80 readers by December 31, 201
- to do this, I want to join at least 1 blog hop a week
So, some ups, some downs....but I think it is a good start. I want to keep the momentum going for February!~ How are you doing on your New Year's Goals and Resolutions?