My Weekly Goals

Inspired by Crystal Paine's new book "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life " , I have decided to start making a list of 10 weekly goals that I hope to accomplish this week. Each week I hope to post a listing of my goals for the week in the categories of: marriage, mothering, personal, blogging and homemaking.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


FIRST LET'S RECAP LAST WEEK:

MARRIAGE GOALS:
  • Write a love note to Bill on nights he works late
  • Date night with Bill

MOTHERING GOALS:
  • Read a book to the kids each night, at least 5 times this week
  • Plan a fun activity for Friday when Rebecca is off from school.

HOMEMAKING GOALS:
  • Catch up and stay on top of laundry
  • Mop upstairs and downstairs

PERSONAL GOALS:
  • Eat at least one fruit/veggie with each meal
  • Come up with exercise plan 

BLOG GOALS:
  • Write Kroger Time Saver review and post
  • Write Dial body wash review and post along with giveaway
  • 1 book review and post
So I did HORRIBLE with my goals this week. I have no excuses. Just didn't do the things that I needed to do. I can say that hubby's work schedule has been crazy busy with tournaments, but I should be able to do better. I just failed this week. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my goals for this week: 
Time for new goals for this week. I hope I can get them accomplished. I need to have a good week. 

MARRIAGE GOALS:

  • Write a love note to Bill on nights he works late
  • Work on not being so bossy
MOTHERING GOALS:
  • Play on the Wii with Jacob at least 1 time. 
HOMEMAKING GOALS:
  • Print out our city tax form and file city taxes
  • Print out our Kroger quarterly rewards and send into Rebecca's school
  • Follow Money Saving Mom's 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home
PERSONAL GOALS:
  • Exercise at least 3 days this week
  • Start Lent sacrifices 
BLOGGING GOALS:
  • Write a blog post about Lent and what I am giving up
  • Kroger Time Saver Review post
  • At least 1 book review post
So there you have it. Hopefully this will be a more productive week. I am excited to follow along on Money Saving Mom's challenge!  I will hopefully be blogging about that as well! Hopefully, this will be a better week and I will have lots of accomplishments. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about you? Do you make weekly goals?
 Care to share what your weekly goals are? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017