Friday, April 15, 2022

Hello

 Happy Good Friday everyone! It's been a minute since I have updated here. It is just the season of life I am in and sometimes things have to not be done and usually it comes down to this here space. 

So, what have we been up to... let's catch the highlights of what I can remember...

I took my mom and Rebecca to see Amy Grant in concert in our town. We went to dinner before hand at our local Mexican place and then went to the concert. It was a fantastic show and I am so glad we went. 




The weather has kept us all on our toes. One day it is sunny and 70, the next it is cold and 32, etc. Last weekend we had all 4 seasons it seems in a course of 24 hours including snow, sunshine, wind, rain and thunderstorms. Today it is wasn't too bad out but we have had a wind advisory. 

Work has been crazy. When we came back from Spring Break, I had to work with a sub and the health department came. So it was insane. The next day we didn't get our delivery of salads that were needed for lunch that day so that crazy and hectic. It has just been insane. Thankfully, we have a 3 day weekend this weekend so I can rest.

Kids are keeping me busy as usual, between school runs and choir runs, etc. Our church put together a holy week choir and Rebecca joined so I have been shuttling her to practice and we have had mass and service this week. We are getting ready for the end of the school year craziness so that should be fun. 

I just wanted to jump on here real quick for an update. Pizza just arrived (and of course now the order was wrong....urggh....) so I need to go deal with that. Hope everyone is doing well!  


10 comments:

  1. Folks, get the pizza order right! That is important! I know school being out will be a relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am counting down days until summer.

      Delete
  2. You sound super busy over there, hope you are getting some time to relax a bit in there somewhere. We ordered pizza tonight as well! (Our order was right but the pizza wasn't quite as good as usual) Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is super busy but it's okay. They ended up not giving us one of the pizzas (the cheese one for the kids) and my veggie pizza wasn't all that great either.

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to summer break and being done cyber schooling my 15 year old daughter! My hat is off to full time homeschooling mamas. Especially of teens!

    Pizza sounds good right now. I'm hungry! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you say, the time of life and other things need your attention. Juggling food service with wrong delivery or no delivery sounds stressful. To top it off, wrong Pizza is not ok!I hope you got it sorted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ended up getting it sorted out after dealing with a rude manager on the phone. We ended up eating dinner really late that night but it is what it is.

      Delete
  5. Yes, life with young ones can be busy at times! Love the photo of you three at the concert!!! Getting the wrong pizza is such a letdown!!! Happy and Blessed Easter to you and your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a letdown. but you live and learn.

      Delete