Monday, April 18, 2022

Coloring Eggs, Easter Baskets, and Easter

 Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a nice Easter, if you celebrated it. We had a lovely Easter. 

Our Easter celebration actually started Friday night with our annual egg coloring night. This was the same night that we had the bad pizza delivery experience, but we still tried to have some fun. We ended up coloring lots of eggs. The kids had fun, especially the boys when they decided to write things like "Uranus" on the eggs prior to dying them. Life with preteen boys is all I can say ;)







Saturday, it was raining and honestly, I just didn't feel like doing anything. So, we just hung around the house. In the evening, Rebecca and I attended the Easter Vigil mass, as Rebecca was singing in the Holy Week Choir for our church. It was a beautiful, long mass (it was 2.5 hours!). 

Sunday morning, the kids woke to find their Easter baskets before church, so breakfast may have been a piece of fruit and chocolate from their baskets. LOL 



Rebecca's basket had a book, how to knit kit, candy, bubbles and a frisbee underneath.

Jacob's basket had a Kermit (he loves frogs), a NFL draft magazine, bubbles, candy and a frisbee. 

Ben's basket had a new wrestler, a book, bubbles, candy and a frisbee. 

My basket had new sandals, a book and candy. 

Bill's basket had new sandals, the new Spiderman bluray, and candy. 


We all attended mass as a family and we actually all dressed up (we are typically in jeans). I took a picture of the kids before we left. 



In the afternoon, we headed out to my parents' house for dinner. It was a fun time with my parents', niece, nephew, my sister and her dog, and my brother and his fiancé. I didn't take any pictures that afternoon/evening, but just know that it was a simple, low-key, great Easter. 

Today, has been a long day. I was subbing for my co-worker so I went in to do breakfast this  morning. Thankfully, I think I did everything right and don't mind getting the extra hours. Then it was time to do kid pickups and then take kids to choir. Next week I believe is their end of the Spring season concert. We are entering that time of year, where there are a lot of end of the year things and events so I have to make sure I keep my calendar updated. LOL

I am going to end this right here as I am getting sleepy. I need to put Jacob to bed and then I am going to head to bed myself I think. I am exhausted. 

Have a good night! Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. Cute Easter Baskets!
    I remember Easter breakfasts as a kid when my sister and I had mainly chocolate breakfasts and we lived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessed and fun Easter you had. I enjoy reading your posts, you are truly in a season of business! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a lovely Easter, my friend!! Your family is beautiful, and I love your baskets! I went to bed early too last night, and napped today! The holidays take it out of me! Hugs from chilly Pa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a wonderful Easter. I love how you all get baskets, not just the kids. (And spying your book title, it's a really good read) Great pictures of all. Hope you have fully recovered from all the Easter excitement and are in the middle of a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Factors such as rising population with diabetes, increasing population sensitivity to main risk drivers, growing consumer demand for analogues with human insulin, technical developments in human insulin-supply networks and advantageous medical reimbursement can be attributed to human insulin market growth.


    Also Read: ventilators market, medium chain triglycerides market

    ReplyDelete