Thursday, November 9, 2023

Painting, Halloween, Snow, Choir, Walks and randomness

Hello there. Happy Thursday. How have you all been? Things are moving along here. Let's see what we have been up to:

  • I've gotten back into painting as a stress relief-- or an avoidance technique depending on the situation. I painted a couple fall inspired paintings for our downstairs bathroom and I painted a pumpkin picture for my sister-in-law's birthday. 


     
  • The kids all went trick or treating on Halloween. It was freezing cold but they all had fun. Rebecca went with her friend. The boys' dad came over and took them trick-or-treating as I am just not a fan of it. They wouldn't let me take their picture before they went but I got them enjoying their treats. Rebecca was a scarecrow. Her friend was a character from Call of Duty (I think). Jacob was a robber. Benjamin was an old wrestler, Jake "The Snake" Roberts. 



     
  • It snowed on Halloween night. I told you it was cold. The snow really didn't stick but it was pretty. (The weather has since turned into the upper 50s and 60s.-- crazy Ohio weather.)

  • Rebecca and Jacob were chosen to take part in the OMEA District X Honors Choir for high school and middle school respectively. They spent lots of hours practicing individually and then came together with over 100 other students from like 7 different counties to form a honors choir. They practiced ALL day Saturday and then ended with a concert. They sounded so good! 




  • Like I mentioned the weather has been pretty good around here. I have gotten out a couple of times to walk. I had the kids come with me for a walk last week and then yesterday morning I took a rare early morning walk. I needed it as life has been STRESSFUL. 

     



  • Other randomness from my week... a heart shaped potato found in my potato bag the other day, I voted on Election Day, and Ben is getting ready for his very first orchestra concert next week. Rebecca was helping him the other night with his practice. 



So that is what we have been up to this past week. I hope to have a post up about my work situation in the next couple of days. I am still processing everything that happened and trying to not be angry, discouraged, disappointed, upset, etc. Well, I need to go switch a load of laundry and get some things done around the house today. What are you up to today? 


5 comments:

  1. You look happy in your photo. It's a terrific look for you. I hear you about the stress, and that stinks, but you are moving forward on many fronts and the kids are doing well. Hang in there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob is taller than Rebecca! I love your paintings. You have talent. You could sell those. I have never had snow on Halloween. I hope things continue to improve. Keep up the walks to help reduce stress. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm writing from Ohio, Columbus precisely. I was diagnosed with brain cancer in August of 2010 and my wife breast cancer, A precious friend (African American) told me about Dr Jekawo A traditional herbal doctor in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my brain cancer,my wife breast cancer and herpes completely that we will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the herbal medicines preparation which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for 21 days to cure.I told Eric my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after I and my wife drinking for 21 days we were cured completely, I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with herpes or cancer to reach this great herbal doctor and that what i'm doing.
    Dr Jekawo told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[drjekawo@gmail.com] thank you so much for this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant exposition! Your post is insightful, well-crafted, and a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing your valuable perspective.

    ReplyDelete

  5. अभी कॉल करें 09818592392call meसदस्यता विवरण हाई प्रोफाइल सदस्यता
    1. जो लेडी मेंबर से खुलेंगे, उनके होटलों पर आपको जाना होगा। इस तरह से आप वो करोडपती कि महिला, बिजनेसमैन कि पत्नी, एअर-होस्टेस या फैशन मॉडल बना सकते हैं। और उनकी उम्र 20 साल से 50 साल तक होगी।
    2. दिन की मीटिंग 2 घंटे की होती है। दिन की वजह से अटेंड करने पर रुपये 18,000/- मिलते हैं।
    3. दिन की मीटिंग में लेडी मेंबर के निवास-स्थान/होटल में सेक्स करना होगा।
    4. रात की मेसेज में रुपये 25,000/- मिलते हैं। रात की फैट में लेडी में बरनिवास-स्थान/फ्लैट/महल पर शुरू होता है बॉडी मसाज के साथ उनकी सेक्स सेंसट्यूशन डायरेक्टरी होगी।
    5. एक हफ्ते में 2 ज्यादा फैट नहीं मिलता है।
    6. एक साल की सदस्यता सदस्यता है रुपये 2550, 4000 और 9500। जिस दिन सदस्यता सदस्यता जमा/आवेदन उसी दिन पहली बार हो जाता है। आपकी मर्जी से होगी.CALL NOW 09818592392call me
    अधिक जानकारी:
    जो लेडी मेंबर के साथ आपका कारोबार करेगा, वो लेडी मेंबर आपको अपहृत कर देगा, अपहृत सिर्फ कैश मे लेना होगा।
    क्लब ने दिया सदस्यता नंबर हमेशा अपने मोबाईल मे संभालकर रखेगा, क्योकी जिनके साथ आप जुड़ेंगे, उन्हें सदस्यता नंबर दिखाना होगा, तभी वह आपको अधिकृत करेगा।
    हरबार आपको आपके शहर में कौन सा एरिया लगने लगेगा वो बताएगा।
    आप जोएरिया बताते हैं कि वह एरिया के 30-50 किलोमीटर एरिया मे आपको एडिट कर देगा।
    भूल से 50% कमिशन देना होगा। इसका मतलब है कि आप जो अनाधिकृत हो जाएंगे उसका 50% जमा / हस्तांतरण होगा।
    सदस्यता शुल्क के अलावा कोई भी अतिरिक्त शुल्क नहीं देना है।
    जिस दिन आप सदस्यता व्यवसाय सागर/ट्रांसफर करते हैं उसी दिन से आप जुड़ जाते हैं।
    किसी कारणवश आप मेम्बरशिप कैंसिल करना चाहते हैं तो 5 मैसेज के पहले बता देंगे। आपने जमा किया है/जमा किया है सदस्यता शुल्क आपको 50% वापस कर दिया जाएगा।
    लेकिन अगर आप 5% के बाद कहते हैं कि आपकी सदस्यता रद्द नहीं होगी, और सदस्यता खाता वापस नहीं होगा, तो आपका ऋण लिया जाएगा।

    मेम्बरशिप ज्वाइन करने का तरीका :
    1. दिए गए मोबाइल नंबर पर व्हाट्सएप करें और बताएं
    2. आपका पहला नाम
    3. आपकी उम्र
    4. आपके शहर का नाम
    5. आप कौनसी सर्विस लोगे : दिन / रात दोनों या
    6. आपसे काम करना होगा उनकी ज्यादा से ज्यादा उम्र कितनी होनी चाहिए?


    अभी कॉल करें 09818592392call me

    ReplyDelete