Menu Plan for the week

Here is what we are eating this week. I am keeping it open ended to what day as this is a busy two week stretch for us, so it will depend on the day with what we eat. Here are our choices:

Chicken and broccoli alfredo
Hamburger helper
Chili and grilled cheese
Ham slices, rice and veggies
Pizza
Fish and macaroni and cheese
Christmas party

I am not sure what day will feature what food, but that is okay. I have everything I need for these meals and I can precook them in the morning before work or they take very little time to prepare once I am home.

What are you eating this week?

Check out orgjunkie.com for more great menu ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017