Friday, March 1, 2019

I'm still here... (UPDATED)

Sorry for not blogging. I really didn't mean to take time off but life has a way of getting in the way and as I put on Facebook earlier this week... " So much on my mind and my heart. So many people that I am close to....family and friends....are dealing with so much...heartbreak, life changing decisions, diagnoses, depression, anxiety, etc. So many things out of my control but still on my mind. Life is so hard sometimes."

There have been a few major things going on, starting with...

THE WEATHER!


February 20, 2019-- they said we might get 1-2 inches. We ended up with 8-10. 
Seriously the weather has been a major disruptor in our lives...between delays at school, a wind storm that knocked out power to the boys' school causing a day of no school, to snow days, etc. Rebecca's school has used up 7 of their 8 snow days. Jacob and Ben's school has used up 8 out of 8. That means if they miss anymore then days are added onto the end of the year. Oh joy. NOT. Especially since it looks like we may have another snow storm coming in on Sunday with forecast of 6-10 inches of the white stuff. 

However, like I told the kids we just deal because we can't control the weather. We just make sure that we have supplies (ie. food, flashlights, etc.) on hand and we try to make the best of the situation. 


The sky this morning....so pretty.
But seriously, I am so ready for warmer weather.

SICKNESS!

We have been dealing with sickness in our house for the past week or so--- both with our family and my babysitting kids. Head colds (complete with runny noses, coughs, drainage, etc) and a stomach bug (complete with throwing up and diarrhea). We are all pretty sick of being sick. Hopefully, fingers crossed, we are on the downside and everyone is on their way to feeling back to normal. 


Elderberry syrup.... and in the background a cute card Bill surprised me with this morning.
 He is trying to make these days a little better for me. 

On this note, I have been cleaning, using Thieves essential oil, and everything else I can think of to fight this crap off. A friend of mine swears by elderberry syrup as a natural means to fight off illness. She was selling some of her extra so I bought a pint. I have been not as sick as the others. I haven't gotten the stomach bug and my head cold symptoms were much less 24 hours after I took some of it. 

FAMILY DRAMA!

Long story short, my parents have been granted temporary custody of my niece and nephew (ages 14 and 7) after children services removed them from the place they were staying with their mother. My other nephew age 11 is in another foster home due to his medical needs and violent tendencies given his autism. This situation could go for 30 days up to until the kids are adults. 

I have been helping my mom out with little things like advising on types of deodorants, toothpaste, etc. I also have been making sure that I am available if my mom or dad need to vent, etc. I have also been helping my parents out by nitpicking my nieces hair. According to the school, she has basically had lice all year and her mother hasn't done anything. My mom asked me to treat her hair and nitpick since I would know more of what to look for. (After 2 treatments and multiple nitpicking I am still finding lice so she was supposed to go to the doctor today to get a prescription). Such a sad situation.   

At the same time, my brother (the kids' father) is having major issues and was committed to the hospital for 2 days after he overdosed on pills and was trying to commit suicide. It is one of those situations where he has crashed through rock bottom and just needs prayers. He knows that I am ticked off at him for allowing the situation with his kids to get to this point. He also know that I love him, even though I want to punch his lights out. I saw him the other day and reiterated that to him. I can't cut him out of my life because if I do or if my parents do, I think that he would go through with taking his life. 

On top of all this, my sister has been diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroid disease and she is in a bad place. She has lost over 50 pounds in the last few months, is in constant pain, is dealing with major depression, etc. It makes my heart hurt. ***UPDATED**** SHORTLY AFTER PUBLISHING THIS YESTERDAY I GOT WORD THAT MY SISTER HAD BEEN TAKEN TO THE ER BY SQUAD. SHE IS 2 HOURS AWAY AT COLLEGE. SHE IS CURRENTLY IN ICU. THEY ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON. PRAYERS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. 

There has been other drama going on that while not directly affecting my family, makes my heart hurt for the friends going through it. 


I saw this this morning on a friend's facebook timeline and laughed so hard. 
Describes where I am at perfectly. 

In my own household, between sickness and exhaustion, dealing with pre-teen hormones in Rebecca (who cries at the drop of a hat now and is dealing with panic attacks), having a super crazy schedule, and the everyday life of having rambunctious kids and a husband with his own issues, life is never dull and has been CRAZY! There are days that I do the minimum and then days where I get a lot done. But each day I crash into bed exhausted and half the time I can sleep through the night and the other half I awake around 1 and can't go back to sleep until 4 or later. 

SCHEDULES!

In the past few weeks I have been going non-stop as well. I just can't keep up that schedule. Some things needed to be eliminated from my life as they were causing me major stress and anxiety. I resigned from my position with Rebecca's American Heritage Girls post. My heart just wasn't in it and I needed to be done. I felt bad about backing out but it was what needed to be done. 


Rebecca shooting a free throw in her last game. 
She says she may try out for the 7th grade middle school team next year instead of playing with Upward. 


Basketball season also came to an end for the kiddos. The boys missed the last 2 weeks of their games (the first because they were constantly in trouble at home and I got tired of the disrespect, and the 2nd because they were both throwing up.) The end of the season wasn't without controversy as at Jacob's last practice someone walked off with his winter coat. So I was having to go to Walmart at 9 oclock at night to buy him a new coat. Seriously who does that? Especially from a church gym and in an organization that is Christian based. 

There are other things as well, but I think these are the major highlights (or low lights if you will) and the major reasons I have been silent here lately. So after all the rambling, I am here to say that I am still here. Just life is going on and I am trying my best to keep up with everything.   

14 comments:

  1. I had been thinking about you and this morning, just had a feeling I needed to pray for you. Just saw this post. I'm so sorry for all you have on your plate right now. That is a lot! Hope things improve there very soon, starting with the weather. I'll continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry with everything your family is going through. Praying that things improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a new reader, I just never comment. Like the above ladies said, I am so sorry about your family, and your sister, I hope they find some answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless Dr. Okosun David for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. Okosun David, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV/HERPES,you can email him on  Dr.okosundavid567@gmail.com Dr. okosun davidcure the flowing virus, add his Africa branch on WhatsApp and calls +2348135987251ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR
    1 cancer cure2 diabetes cure3 ringing ear4 herpes cure5 warts cure6 HPV cure7 HIV/Aids8 get your ex back9 pregnancy herbal medicine10 prostate enlargement11 Hepatitis B ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HIV diseases with the help of Doctor idahosa, i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the HIV disease for the last three years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr idahosa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr idahosa telling him about my HIV Virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr idahosa on [dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com] sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to share this to every one that have any of this sickness you can call his whatssAp mobile via +2348134261542

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am so happy today because I am free from diabetes disease. I have been having diabetes since the past one years now, and I have passed through many different processes in getting cured from the diseases of diabetes but nothing was working out. Before I come across a comment about Dr Goodwin who sent me diabetes herbal remedy and my life get transformed
    and everything is fine and okay with me. Till now I have been going to check up and it is now going to four months and I am still
    negative...Thanks to Dr Goodwin i will never stop telling the world about your good work..Contact details email drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com or
    whatsApp him on +2348054615060

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that i will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.
    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com 

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839   

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.com  

      https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/ 
     
    you can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO .  

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Diabetes type 1 cured a month ago. i have been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by dr ovia but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try DR. Ovia then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after 2 weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 7days to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another  test one week ago and it was still negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through diabetes Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B,Cancer reach him through his ig link @droviaherbalhome or on whatsapp +2348117923986 his emails address droviaherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUSI thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr Oseremen cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr Oseremen because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2349056394313 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure2 cancer3 diabetes4 hepatitis5 herpes.You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm 27 years old female I tested genital herpes (HSV1-2) positive in 2002. I was having bad outbreaks. EXTREMELY PAINFUL. I have try different kinds of drugs and treatment by the medical doctors all to know was avail. Six months ago I was desperately online searching for a helpful remedies for genital herpes (HSV1-2) cure, which i come across some helpful remedies on how Dr ehiaguna have help so many people in curing genital herpes (HSV1-2) with the help of herbal treatment because I too believe there is someone somewhere in the world who can cure herpes completely. As of the past 2 months, however, I've been following his herpes protocol Via drehiaguna@gmail.com and it stopped all outbreaks completely! To my greatest surprise I was cured completely by following the protocol of his herbal medicine . Don't be discouraged by the medical doctors. There is a cure for HSV with the help of herbs and roots kindly contact him for more information Via drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2348073908953 . visit his website https://effectiveherbalcurehome.blogspot.com/ He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete