Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A month and a half later....

I am still here. Busy, but here. I pop on here at least once a day to read other's updates but I haven't really had time to sit and make a posting of my own. I would like to get back into blogging at least a couple times a week, but we shall have to see how that goes. ( And I keep getting asked by my husband when am I going to update my blog? So Bill, here you go! LOL) Also thank you to a couple readers who emailed me to make sure life was okay. I truly do appreciate it! :)  

Let's see what has been going on.... Last time I wrote my sister had been diagnosed with adrenal gland failure and after spending over a week in the ICU was home. She is continuing to improve and in fact looks and says she feels better than she has in over a year.


She is back to grad school and although still is trying to figure out the best meds and diet, is doing 1000 times better than in March. We are so very thankful! 

What else went on in March....





Rebecca had her spring choir concert in which she had a small solo! She has really grown to love choir and acting.




We celebrated my mom's birthday in March as well with dinner at my parent's house. The kids loved playing with their cousins. (Yes my parents still have temporary custody of my niece and nephew....)

What else went on? Well, we enjoyed some sunny days outside...



Rebecca "Marie Kondoed" her room....


Rebecca took to drawing anime styled characters outside...





We took a long hike at the Brown Family Environmental Center...


We celebrated Ben's 7th birthday with presents, McDonalds for dinner and time to play on a new playground in our town. 




Jacob made dinner for he and Ben one night while I was not feeling well....


We had Ben's birthday party with family, including  a wrestling themed cake...



And somehow I injured my shoulder that weekend, resulting in wearing a sling for a week and a half and being on meds for the pain. Still have no idea what I did. It still hurts a little bit if I overuse my arm, but is about 90% better. 


Well, this post is getting a little long so I will stop the update here for now. There has been more which I will write about again next time, including Easter, Rebecca was in a play, and I stopped babysitting 2 of the kids I used to watch, the IRS hates us, along with other fun stuff. I hope everyone out there in blogland is doing well and hope everyone has a wonderful first day of May! 

No comments:

Post a Comment