Friday, May 10, 2019

Fifth Disease, sinus crud and a bomb threat

This has been the LONGEST week.

Started last Friday. Early in the morning, Ben woke up because he had thrown up in bed. He also started complaining of a headache and a belly ache. Ok back to bed for you and no school. He was sick all weekend again complaining of a headache and a bellyache. Do you know how much it hurts a mom's heart when their baby is crying and nothing seems to help. Tylenol and Ibuprofen weren't helping. The crazy thing was that there was no fever and there were moments he wanted to eat and he had no problems. Monday he was still not feeling well. So off to the doctor. Well, we stumped the doctor. He said that what Ben had was probably a viral infection of some kind and it would need to run it's course. They gave him some anti-nausea meds and said he could go back to school since he didn't have a fever. 



Well Tuesday morning, I was getting all the kids ready to leave and just as we were getting ready to leave, my babysitting kids said "Ben is throwing up." Sure enough, so I got him changed and left him with Bill and took the rest to school. Later that day, he started getting a rash on his face that looked like he had been slapped. I did some googling and it seems like our Ben has fifth disease, which is a viral infection. Ugh. Thankfully, he was feeling better Wednesday and I sent him to school.

However, Wednesday morning Rebecca woke up with a runny nose, a feeling of blah AND a fever. So home for her. I think she is dealing with sinus crud, maybe brought on by the extremely high level of pollen here. She had been outside the night before doing a service project weeding and mulching for her AHG troop. Bill also started dealing with sinus crud that same day. Thankfully, Rebecca's fever lasted less than 24 hours and she was able to go back to school yesterday. Bill is dealing. 

Then if that wasn't enough, this morning Rebecca's middle school was evacuated due to a bomb threat written on one of the bathroom stalls. REALLY???!!!! What is this world coming to? Thankfully, police and fire cleared the scene and didn't find anything. Rebecca is off doing a service project for her school today. I am wondering if it was a prank by someone not wanting to take part in service day. Today her middle school has their first annual service day. Where they are literally going to dozens of sites around the city to perform acts of service like weeding flower beds, picking up trash at parks, cleaning up flower beds at local elementary schools, baking cookies for fire dept., painting fingernails and playing bingo with members of a nursing home, etc. I think it is a really good idea. Thankfully, the bomb threat did not disrupt this and they were able to continue as planned. 



I have been off all week. I am just done. I don't know what it is. All the stress from the last year, that there seems to ALWAYS be something wrong, etc. I will say that my hubby surprised me with a bouquet of sunflowers this morning that gave me a smile. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend.  

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are back to blogging, was concerned something might have happen. Sorry about Ben and your arm, it is always something. Must be tough for your parents but the kids all look happy. One thing, I noticed you used paper to cover your table while doing the eggs and the best thing I bought for messy stuff was a plastic tablecloth. Saved my table many times and can be wiped down and reused

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 
I am not sure of the cause of COPD emphysema in my case. I smoked pack a day for 12 or 13 years, but quit 40 years ago. I have been an outdoor person all my adult life. Coughing started last summer producing thick mucus, greenish tint to clear. I tried prednisone and antibiotics, but no change. X-rays are negative, heart lungs and blood and serum chemistries all are normal. I have lung calcification from childhood bout with histoplasmosis. I am 75 years old and retired.My current doctor directed me to totalcureherbsfoundation .c om which I purchase the COPD herbal remedies from them ,they are located in Johannesburg, the herbal treatment has effectively reduce all my symptoms totally, am waiting to complete the 15 weeks usage because they guaranteed me total cure.

    ReplyDelete