Sunday, May 1, 2022

Wrapping up April

Happy Sunday everyone! And Happy May 1st! I can't believe it is already May. It seems like April flew by and here we are in May... last month of school for the kids before Summer and with that comes lots of end of the year activities. It has already been crazy busy with end of the year activities for some things.

The last few weeks have been crazy. I have been dealing with some depression issues as well that adds another layer onto my already busy schedule. It is hard. Which may explain why blogging has taken a backseat? I don't know. I am hoping to get back into eating better this week and hoping that helps out.

So, what else has been going on? 

End of the year choir concert for Knox Youth Choirs. 

The kids had their Spring concert for Knox Youth Choirs. It was great hearing all 3 kids together in one concert. I caught Rebecca helping out her brothers practice here at home one afternoon. 



They all sounded great and are looking forward to starting up again in the fall.





 

The crazy Ohio weather has been keeping us on our toes. 

We've had some really pretty days with highs near 80 and we've had some rainy days. We've had days where there was frost on the windows in the morning and we've had freeze warnings. This morning we had thunderstorms and humidity. I am hoping that since it is May the cold days will be far less, and we can stay about 60 degrees.




 

Bill surprised me with flowers. 



Hulk almost died in the washer. 

I had to wash Hulk for Ben. Hulk is like Ben's security blanket, and he has to have Hulk to sleep. Well, while I was at work Bill texted me that Hulk fell apart in the washer. Uh Oh. When I came home, I helped Bill restuff Hulk and I sewed him back up and thankfully Ben is happy that Hulk lives!




Ben is a brat. 

Speaking of Benjamin. Yesterday I told him to go get a shirt on because I was tired of seeing his chest. Well, he went upstairs and then came back down like this and told me "I have a shirt on." That boy is going to the death of me. 

 


Rebecca cantered at our Church. 

This morning, Rebecca did her first cantering assignment at our church during 10AM mass. She sang the Responsorial Psalm and the Alleluia. She sang beautifully and I was quite the proud momma when several people stopped her after mass and complimented her and thanked her for doing a beautiful job.


 

So, I think I have caught up. I think. May will be crazy busy. We have Mother's Day, end of the year school stuff, 2 end of the year choir concerts for school, Bill traveling for work at least one day, the craziness that is the end of the year in lunch lady land for me, etc. Such is life. I am going to try to be a better blogger this month, but no promises ;) 

How's everyone else doing out in blogland? 



2 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend. Please know that you are not alone in your down days. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back on here. Depression is hard. I have days of it as well. Hope that this new month has many better days for you.

    ReplyDelete