I have decided that for the next year I will be doing monthly challenges that will allow me to focus on 1 thing each month that I do not like about myself. This will not only allow me to *hopefully* make these changes a habit, but also will make me focus on changing one thing one day at a time, rather than making a huge life change that is bound to fail.
1. Do 20 minutes or more of exercise every day. This could be working out to the Wii, exercise video, or taking a walk.
2. No eating after 9:00 pm.
That's it. That is what I am going to be doing. Why do I want to do this?
Well, here is why...
- Rebecca, Jacob and Bill need me to here for them and for our family for many years to come
- I want to feel good about myself and to feel sexy again
- I want to fight my anxiety and depression
- I want to start something and finish it
- I want to be healthier and fight off heart disease so that I don't have an early heart attack like so many other women in my family
- I want to have more energy and enthusiasm for each day
So there you have it. That is my challenge for July! I hope that I can complete it and that I will find that it will be fun and challenging. If you want to come along, join right in! I would love to have company in/on this challenge!