Friday, June 24, 2011

Letters of Intent

Foursons


Foursons has a great weekly feature that she runs, called Letters of Intent. In it, she invites readers to write their own letters of intent and to link them up to her post. This week I have decided to join in....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear M---

I am sorry that you are still hurt by things that happened at work. I could not tell you everything due to confidentiality issues and I told you all that you could. I hope that you understand that. I thought we were better friends than that but I guess not. I don't understand how one day you can act as if nothing happened and the next barely say 2 words to me. I don't understand but know this..I am over it. I don't need the drama and I did NOTHING wrong. Good luck in your new job and I hope it makes you happy.

Rachel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Depression,

I know I have been your slave. I have been doing things that you have told me to do. I have been eating poorly. Not exercising and just being in a foul mood. I have been snapping at Bill and the kids and have become a loner.

Well....

NOT ANYMORE!!!!

I refuse to be your slave anymore. I refuse to feel bad and lethargic and just sore. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. From this morning on, you NO LONGER OWN ME!!!!! SO get the Heck out of my LIFE!!!!!

Me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


To read more letters of Intent please visit Foursons.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the fight with your friend. It is so frustrating when something goes wrong and you don't know what happened or how to fix it.

    Glad to hear you're kicking depression to the curb. I too struggle with it and it makes me so mad when I do.

    Thanks for linking up and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JANUVIA 100MG is a doctor prescribed medication used to treat the side effects of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. Januvia might be utilized alone or with other medicines. Januvia has a place with a class of medications Antidiabetics, Dipeptidyl Peptidase-IV Inhibitors. It isn't known whether Januvia is sheltered and compelling in kids.

    ReplyDelete