Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Daily Goals for Wednesday 6/20/12


Earlier I told you all wonderful readers how I was changing the way that I am setting about to meet my goals. I will set my goals. Make a DAILY GOAL plan each day that is meant to work toward the larger goal. I will GET TO WORK each day by working on my daily goals, and I will STICK TO IT by being accountable each evening on the blog. And in the end I WILL REACH my goals!

Today is the first day! Before I start on my daily goals, let me tell you the "BIG GOALS" that are helping to guide my daily goals. They are:

-LOSE 45 POUNDS
I currently weigh 242 pounds. OUCH! It hurt to put that in writing. I hate my body right now and I have no clothes that fit me right and that make me feel good. I just want to hide my body and am so very self conscious right now.

-BE A BETTER MOM AND WIFE
Now I think that I am a good mom and a good wife. But I want to be a BETTER mom and wife. I find myself getting snippy and being short tempered with both Bill and the kids. I get frustrated very easily with them and start yelling. That needs to change.

So there you have it. Those are my 2 big goals right now.

In order to achieve these I will focus daily on daily goals that are smaller and more attainable to help me achieve the larger goals.

So now here are my daily goals for today, Wednesday June 20, 2012:

- Drink 48 oz of water. (will achieve this by drinking water at each meal)
- Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks today.
- NO eating after dinner
- Work out 20 minutes on Wii Fit
- Read 2 stories to both Rebecca and Jacob
- Compliment Bill at least 1 time.

So there you have it. I will come back tonight and let you know how I did.

Do you make daily goals? If so what are they? If not, why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment