Friday, June 22, 2012

Daily goals for Friday June 22, 2012



In order to achieve my two big goals of losing weight and having better relationships with my family, I will focus daily on daily goals that are smaller and more attainable to help me achieve the larger goals.

So now here are my daily goals for today, Friday June 22, 2012:

- Drink 60 oz of water. (will achieve this by drinking water at each meal)
- Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks today.
- Eat at least 5 fruits and veggies
- Work out 30 minutes on Wii (figure out Jillian Michaels Wii game)
- Read to Jacob before bed
- Do some school work with Rebecca
- Tell Bill I love him at a random time

So there you have it. I will come back tonight and let you know how I did.

Do you make daily goals? If so what are they? If not, why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment