Books that I read for fun in March 2015

Last year, I spent the last half of the year documenting the books that I read for fun.  I have decided that I need to continue that as reading is important part of how I relax. Books that I read for fun are books that I have not been asked to review and that I have chosen to read, well because I like to read.

After reading a ton in February for fun and mainly because of being sick and therefore not getting much else done, I didn't get as much read in March. However, I did get some things read and so  here is what I read for fun in March.... (Disclaimer: if you click on the book picture, it takes you to the page on Amazon.)



Here are the books I read for fun in:

February 2015 January 2015
Books from 2014

Have you read any good books lately?

Comments

  1. Just read The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd and that was really good. I wrote my review here: http://thatbritishwomansbookreviewblog.blogspot.ca/2015/03/the-invention-of-wings-by-sue-monk-kidd.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend