Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla! 
 
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy and paste the starters and link up to Carla so she and others can visit you and see what you've been up to!

SO HERE GOES:
 
Rebecca had a piece of art in an art show at the local high school.
 
 




What are you.....

Reading?
Honestly, I am in between books right now. I have finished 4 books for reviews in the past week. Just need to get the reviews written.

Watching?
 Right now I have baseball on T.V.
 
Listening to?
Right now the T.V. is on. The dryer is running. The A/C is on.
 
Cooking/Baking?
Right now I have peanut butter chocolate cookie bars in the oven. Definitely a craving cooking session. Wanting something sweet.

Happy you accomplished this week?

This was a crazy week at work. It was a busy week for our family. I am glad I got through it.
 
 Looking forward to next week?
Rebecca's class has a mini-musical on Friday that should be fun. Last full week of school. Last weekend of soccer. This coming weekend is my hubby's birthday!
 
Thankful for today?
Friends and family. I got to spend time with both very good friends and family this weekend at seperate cookouts. I LOVE living in a community where friends are like family.  

Bonus question: Do you like your name? Would you change it if you could?
I like my name. I don't think I would change it for the world. :)
 
 
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great week for you! :) Love Rebeccas artwork.. soo pretty! She must be so proud! Hope hubby has a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete