Sunday, November 26, 2017

Nature Scenes for November 26, 2017

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in Nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 

I hope everyone had a lovely week and a wonderful Thanksgiving! I wanted to share with you all some of the photos that I took when Bill and I took the kids to Ariel-Foundation Park on Thanksgiving Day to walk and enjoy the beauty of nature.  



Photos from November 23, 2017 at Ariel-Foundation Park












For more nature photos, please feel free to visit:


October 8, 2017
October 15, 2017
October 22, 2017
October 29, 2017
November 5, 2017
November 12, 2017 
November 19, 2017

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and gets to spend time in nature! 

No comments:

Post a Comment