Sunday, November 12, 2017

Nature Scenes for November 12, 2017

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in Nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 


Photos from November 8, 2017 at Ariel-Foundation Park







November 9, 2017 Kokosing Gap Trail








For more nature photos, please feel free to visit:


October 8, 2017
October 15, 2017
October 22, 2017
October 29, 2017
November 5, 2017

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and gets to spend time in nature! 

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are motivating me to get out and get some pictures taken-capture this almost change to a new season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you share your weekly journeys. Please continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the brambly- looking Ohio November days. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete