Sunday, November 5, 2017

Nature Scenes for November 5, 2017

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in Nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 


This past week I didn't get to get outside as much a I wanted to/needed to. Part of that was because of rain... However, I did get to get a nice LONG walk in on Halloween with my hubby at the Kokosing Gap Trail at Kenyon College.

Photos from October 31, 2017 at Kenyon College





For more nature photos, please feel free to visit:

October 8, 2017
October 15, 2017
October 22, 2017
October 29, 2017

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and gets to spend time in nature! 

1 comment: