Sunday, October 15, 2017

Nature Scenery for October 15, 2017

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in Nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 


Photos from October 7, 2017 at the Bridge of Dreams and Holmes County Trail














For more nature photos, please feel free to visit:
Nature Scenery (September 24, 2017)
October 1, 2017
October 8, 2017
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and gets to spend time in nature! 


2 comments:

  1. Nature makes the stress of urban and suburban life melt-at least for a while. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete