Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday December 18, 2008

Well today is my first day of vacation from work and the first day of the rest of my life. I have decided that we have too many debts, not enough money, too many stressors, and that there needs to be a change. I want to live better one day at a time. Some of the things I want to work on....including resolutions for 2009 are...

  • lose 25 lbs....I really need to do this due to health problems that are likely to occur if I don't. I also want to get pregnant again, and after losing Travis at 21 weeks in Sept. I think the less I weigh and healthier I am the better my chances are.
  • pay off 1 and 1/2 credit cards---- I would like to get CareCredit paid off next month and then snowball that payment and have at least 1/2 of Mastercard paid off by end of year.
  • cook dinner every night....I need to remember that although Bill works late a lot, Rebecca and I are worth homecooked meals. Need to find some recipes and easy meals to cook for us.
  • declutter basement---continue this and sell on Craigslist or Ebay
  • Find and implement a destressing technique to battle anxiety and depression issues

I am sure there are more things, but I will have to add them later. I know so many people who are facing changes in their lives and I am one of them. I am tired of being sick and tired of how we are living our life. Things need to change and I know we did not create this life in a day, and it won't change in a day...but I can work to change it one day at a time and to make it better one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment