Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lent 2009



So this year, Bill and I have both decided to give up something for Lent. Neither of us are religious by any means, even though I was raised Catholic and he was raised Lutheran. Sometimes I wonder why I got away from going to church, etc. I really don't know and I know there are times I feel guilty for it...

Anyways, for Lent Bill and I are giving up....

Eating fast food!

This will be tough for us as we eat out at a fast food place at least once a week, usually 2 times or more. I know it is a really bad habit so we are using this to stop that.

Also I am giving up chocolate. I am going to need strength for this one! Bill is also giving up taping things off tv (his hobby).

What is your family giving up?

1 comment:

  1. My husband gave up TV and my daughter gave up fast food. I still can't decide! I should give up caffeine, but I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe I'll give up Diet Coke. Whatever it is, I guess I should hurry! The rest of my family is putting me to shame...
    Good luck with the chocolate---you can do it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete