Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla! 
 
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy and paste the starters and link up to Carla so she and others can visit you and see what you've been up to!

SO HERE GOES:
 


My in laws were over on Saturday and wanted a family picture of us as the last one they have only has Bill, me and 2 kids. I asked that they take one with our camera too.


What are you.....

Reading?
Watching?
 Right now the kids are watching "Team Umizoomi" on the DVR.
I have been watching episodes of "19 Kids and Counting" that I have on the DVR.
 
Listening to?
 Rebecca is talking. Benjamin is banging toys. Jacob is eating a snack. The TV is on.
The dryer is going. Bill is talking to Rebecca.
 
 Cooking/Baking?
 I haven't done much cooking per se.
I made pumpkin muffins today.

Happy you accomplished this week?

 I got to work. I did some work at home.
 
 Looking forward to next week?
One week closer to summer break.  
 
 Thankful for today?
For my husband and kids.   

Bonus question:
What is your preferred method for contacting someone? (email, text, phone, letter, etc...)
 I prefer text and email I think. And messages on facebook.
I know they are a bit impersonal, but I always feel guilty calling someone knowing I might be interrupting them. And with 3 young kids it is hard for me to take time to call.
 
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, one week to summer break?! I wish...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still have until the end of May...but we are one week closer to that goal is what I meant. :) I wish it was only one week left:)

      Delete