Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! And since it is Sunday, it is time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
- Listening to? The TV is on to Paw Patrol (a kids cartoon). The kids being nuts!
- Watching? The kids are watching cartoons. I watched football with my dear hubby earlier. Unfortunately the Packers lost to the 49ers! :(
- Cooking/Baking? Tonight for dinner I made cheeseburgers and veggies. Really should make some muffins or bread soon, but have to get baking soda at the store first.
- Happy you accomplished this week? started the C25K training
- Looking forward to next week? This is going to be another busy, busy week. School pictures are tomorrow. Hopefully will get into a routine soon with life.
- Thankful for today? Simple Sundays spent with my family.
- *Bonus Question* Do you have a celebrity crush? Ummm....Robert Downey Jr., Hugh Jackman, Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers....
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)