Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday: One Step Forward, 2 Steps Back


So last week's weigh in was great. This week...not so much. I have n no excuse except I ate too many carbs...I overate. I ate crappy food and now I am paying for it. I also haven't been able to move. Oh well. Will move forward...

Anyhow, let's get on with this week's Weigh In Wednesday: 

    My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!

My weight last week was 233.6.
My weight today is: 


So a gain....


I just need to get back to low carb...


       If you are on a weight loss journey, how are you doing? 

3 comments:

  1. It is pretty easy for me to lose weight, unfortunately I am an excellent finder also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That isn't too bad! You can have that off in another week :) No problem! Some weeks are better than others...

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very unique piece of blog writing, as well as a great topic to choose from. This is how we are taking our site. We have created a profile related to online mic test. You can do free testing by visiting this site.

    ReplyDelete