Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday: moving in the right direction

Last week's weigh in was miserable. I gained weight and I just felt bad. This week the scale was in my favor! 

  My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was 235.0 pounds.
My weight today is: 


So a loss of 1.6 pounds! 
Total weight loss from 1/1/2017: 8.6 pounds.

Now I just need to build on this momentum. Not sure why I lost weight as I have been trying to do low carb, but it is really hard. This weekend I ate like crap. October should be a little easier as we are going to try to do a no spend month so won't be eating out as much if at all. 

If you are trying to lose weight how are you doing? 

9 comments:

  1. yay! Good for you! Keep up the good work :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to costco or get a friend to do it as I do not shop there. Buy a 24 pack of those protien drinks. Drink one a day when you are really craving sweet and they will help you. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was given a bunch of protein bars that I am going to try to use in that same way to see if it helps.

      Delete
  3. I am so happy to see that. Well you have achieved one mile stone towards the positive end result. You are going in the right direction. Now it's time to avail long distance taxi uk for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Rachel good for you keep it up. Your diet plan is good. I know weight loos its really hard. Now it's time to get junk removal oakland for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice article. I sincerely appreciate your efforts to make the diet plan fantastic. This is very informative for healthy people. I encourage you to publish more information so I can gain more knowledge. Now it's time to get https://phxcarsservice.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was exciting discovering your site last night. I came here now, hoping to find out interesting things. I was not dissatisfied. Your ideas for new methods on this subject were useful and an excellent help to me. Now it's time to get Best track suits for men for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your content. Your innovative ideas on this topic turned out to be very helpful and a great source of guidance for me. It's time to embark on a journey of discovery at the medical aesthetic laser clinic.

    ReplyDelete