Saturday, October 30, 2021

Pumpkin Carving 2021

 Happy Saturday everyone! Happy Day before Halloween! This week has been a blur. We have been busier than normal as I worked everyday but Thursday, the boys had a 3 day basketball camp Monday through Wednesday in the evening, evening choir practice for Jacob, counseling appointments, etc. and it has been a crazy week. Crazier than normal which is saying something. We did find an evening to have some family fun though. Thursday night we all carved our pumpkins for this year. We try to do this about a week before Halloween usually, but this year it was a couple days. Such is life. 

So I present our family Halloween Pumpkins for 2021: 



This year Bill did a Pac-man themed pumpkin.


 

I did a witch. 



Rebecca did a Snoopy themed pumpkin.


 

Jacob did a face. 



Benjamin ended up with circles.


 

All in all I think they turned out really cute. 

Tonight I took the boys trick or treating. Lacie and Ethan came over to come with us. Rebecca and Bill are at a concert tonight. I will share pictures tomorrow. Right now, the boys are counting their candy and we are waiting for pizza to be delivered. I let the boys pick and they chose Dominoes. Yummy cheesy bread coming my way! LOL 

Hope everyone had a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful night with the guys trick or treating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pumpkins. Trick or Treating on Saturday night? My kids had to count their candy with me left alone with their candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pumpkins, Rachel. Your boys are so cute in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pumpkins! We didn't even buy any this year other than 2 tiny ones I picked up for the fairy garden areas. SIGH. Maybe we'll do better next year. Your area does trick or treating on Saturday? That's actually not a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete