Sunday, August 28, 2022

8 things we did in July!

 Happy Sunday! I am still trying to catch up with my blogging, which was sorely lacking over the summer. Yesterday, I finally finished our vacation to North Carolina recap. We did lots of other fun things this Summer as well, so today I thought I would do a quick recap of the highlights. 

In July we: 

---Visited the Saturday morning farmer's market on the square and met up with my mom.




---We went to visit my sister and her partner at their apartment. The kids loved that we could go swimming there. 


--- Rebecca and I went to see our community theatre's production of "Oliver." It was really well done and we had a good time. 



--- Rebecca and Jacob went to camp for a week. They had a blast making new friends and having new experiences, while deepening their Catholic faith. 


--- Ben had a solo week at home so he had a Ben and Mom day, where we spent a day in our town doing fun stuff, like going to the bookstore, playgrounds, candy store, etc.







 

--- Ben and I went to the zoo and met up with my sister, her partner, and her partner's brother. We had a fun day and then Ben went home with them for his very first sleepover. 









--- July 28 was my birthday and we spent it very low key, going to Bob Evans for dinner as Ben wanted to take me out to dinner. 

--- We ended the month by picking up Jacob and Rebecca from camp and enjoying their testimonies and Mass. We are super happy they are home.  




July ended up being pretty busy somedays and lazy other days. I will admit that it wasn't all sunshine, as I had several bad health days both physically and mentally. However, the highlights are what I want to remember. 


4 comments:

  1. The pictures do bear testimony to fun times. I hope you are better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. You’ve done a wonderful job making the most of summer vacation. Good work, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think concentration on the highlights and good times is the perfect way to remember the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best mom! What a great summer you gave your family. Happy school year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete